One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

Buffet & Hutch




I just can't help it.  I LOVE red!  This beauty if made from solid Philippine Magogany.  I covered the back of the hutch with fabric, and then added a layer of Mod Podge on top to keep it from looking dirty.  Of course I distressed it, and stained it, and applied a protective coating, too.  I hope someone out there loves it as much as I do. 

It wasn't bad looking before, but now it's amazing don't you think?!

Project linked to

5 comments:

  1. ew. i think it was bad before. it reminds me of our dining room growing up (70's decor ugh).

    i love the fabric background. genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric too!! So cute! I really really want this...but my dining room isn't red. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what color is your kitchen? I kind of get tired of painting everything black or red, but it seems like that's what sells. Any other color suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and your fabric choice!
    Visiting from Restore

    ReplyDelete