One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

Happy, Happy Me!


Why am I happy, you ask?  Well, remember this beauty from a few months ago? I really wanted to put it at the top of my stairs, but it was dresser height and just looked too short.  So I've kept my eye out for something that's taller, but could be just as amazing!  And I found it!  You'll have to go to the bottom of the post to see the sorry before condition... 


OOPS!  I haven't put the upper handles on.  Guess I got a little ahead of myself.
And I LOVE that it's not a TV armoire.  It acutally has drawers and shelves for storing things so it's perfect for my hallway space!
Yeah, so the before had these wheat designs carved in it. Is that 70's?  The knobs and handles were also sporting some stylin' wheat.  Well, it was an easy fix.  Putty, primer, and sandpaper, and goodbye wheat!
So, as you can see, I'm very happy with the finished piece and it's already found a happy home in my hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment