One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

Teal Cabinet

 I love how versitile this cabinet is. It would be perfect in a bathroom, or as a TV stand, or in a craft room, playroom, etc.



 The knobs I painted flat black & used some Denatured alcohol (found in the paint section) to rub off some of the paint.  It gives it an oil rubbed bronze look.
 Black glaze to antique it.


Sold
 Before of this little beauty...

And that's the power of paint!
Linked to

4 comments:

  1. What a cute find! Love that you added the glazing to it. How did you apply the glazing on the sides? It looks kinda dry brushed. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on this piece it turned ou so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! What a great job you've done, starting with seeing the potential in a good piece. I'm really getting inspired to paint my coffee table now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this piece. It looks amazing.

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete