The leaded glass is pretty, but it had some broken panes and I have no idea how to fix that. Since she wanted mustard yellow, we decided to go for the country look and do chicken wire doors.
Here's how it turned out!!!Learning to use a saw has been sort of a bad thing for me. I can't stop using it. I end up adding a little here, and a little there, and then back to Lowe's to buy a little more of this, for a little more of that. ARGH! I can't stop myself!
So, I added moulding around the drawers. They were just too flat. And I added beadboard and moulding along the top. I think the drawers are much better with a little depth. And the beadboard disguised the broken top that needed repair.
Well Liz, you did it again. An ugly ducking turned into a gorgeous statement piece! Way to save yet another tragedy at the dump!!!