One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

A Few Black Bookshelves

Bookshelf #1:

 I forgot to take a before picture so you'll have to use your imagination.  Picture oak, no bead board, and no doors.  Got it?

And here it is now...


Remember these cheeseball pictures I used in my husbands home office?  I was given about 8 of these so I cut the frames down to make two doors, and then just added bead board inside the frame.  It worked out perfectly!


Bookshelf #2
I actually have a before pic of this one!  (minus a few shelves)
 Pretty drastic change, huh?

I just added some crown moulding to the top...

 some new bead board backing...

 and some new baseboard to the bottom.
 And now my $20 thrift store bookcase looks like I paid a lot more!!! I love it when a project has a happy ending don't you?

2 comments:

  1. mind=blown. you are amazing!!!!!!!!! I pinned this to share with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo is this one for sale??? Cuz if so I want that gorgeous black bookcase, you can call or text me at 435-669-1262, Tracie.....:)

    ReplyDelete