25 Random Things About Me
1. I love to take naps. Everyday.
2. I'm a big fan of snuggling.
3. I don't like cleaning my house, but love having a clean house. Hmmm...
4. I really like using "..." in all my writing. It just serves such a great purpose. I sometimes think of the line in Princess Bride..."I do not thinka that means what you thinka that means". So anyway...
5. I always say stupid things without thinking. My family laughs at me a lot. (No, not WITH me, AT me)
6. I married the most amazing person on earth. He is perfect. Seriously.
7. Call me crazy, but I think teenagers are a lot of fun. I have 3 and they keep me laughing.
8. I love animals, especially dogs.
9. I love Diet Coke.
10. I try to be nice to everyone.
11. I care about other people's feelings.
12. I started doing crossfit with my husband and it's a lot of fun but I still eat a lot of junk so I still have a little too much junk-in-the-trunk. Ha ha
13. Pride & Prejudice is my all-time favorite book. I love Jane Austen stuff.
14. I have more zits now than I did when I was a teenager. What's up with that?
15. Naps are my most favorite thing ever.
16. I like to refinish furniture in fun colors but don't really dare have much of it in my own home. Weird, huh?!
17. I hate, hate, hate being cold.
18. Living in St. George is the best! I will never leave.
19. I never rearrange my furniture and rarely change out my decor. I just find what I like and stick with it.
20. I always scream in scary movies and embarrass myself. Once I hit the guy next to me in a movie theater. I was too embarrassed to say anything to him.
21. I love my life.
22. I hate seeing people being mean to kids. It makes me soooo mad!
23. I'm not a big fan of shopping.
24. Red is my favorite color.
25. Cockroaches are the most disgusting created on earth.